Monday, September 9, 2013

Storyboard

   You know? Doing a storyboard is a lot like bringing your characters to life so a producer or director can get an idea of what you are trying to say. It do take a lot of time bringing it all together but it's worth it. The science fiction audience is huge. You can tell by the money that's being pulled in by the movie industry. That's why I write science fiction. You might say that I am an addic when it comes to that. I sit inside of theaters and say to myself, " I could have done that a little differently," so I decided to write my own screenplays based on what I would like to see inside of theaters and you know what? When I did the storyboard based on my novel (Dominant Species),I recieved a lot of good feedback from the people. Now if only a producer or director could tackle this project.
   If I could at least get an investor, {which I am looking for}I would do the movie myself. There are quiet a few video industries right here in Milwaukee that could tackle this project if the money is write. The problem is finding someone who is willing to invest their money into this project.That's where the storyboard comes in at. The investor can get a visual idea of what I am trying to say and what he sees at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment