Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Book Deal has been signed electronically

  Well,the contract has been signed and sent in electronically. Now I 
better find a photographer for my book cover.As for my film,equipment 
has been ordered,like a film clapper,green screen,lights,light stands,chairs,ect.
The magic of film making is very interesting,especially the CGI effects,and my 
actors are still signing on.I have their scripts in my suitcase. The adrenaline is
speeding up my heart contractions.What a rush. 
   With everything else God is blessing me with, all I need next is an invester.
Some people say to me, "You're going to have to spend lots of money to 
tackle the project of making a movie." I say," Really,i'm just going to have some 
fun doing it.Who knows what will happen along the way,but i'm not going to let 
the fear of money stop me." You see? Fear is a negative force.Happiness is the 
positive force that let the goodness into your life.Anyway,that's all I have to say 
now. But one more thing. To the people in other countries who are reading my
blog,thank you. I've been tracking my blog and i'm getting quite an audience.I 
appreciate it very much and please,spread the word.Happy Hollidays to you
all.

No comments:

Post a Comment