Saturday, November 30, 2013

Contract for new book deal

   Well,the contract has been signed.I've been with this company
 since 2007 and they have been fantastic.My sixth book of fourteen 
short science fiction stories like The Twilight Zone was something I 
was experimenting with. I have been getting good reviews on them.I 
went with another company for that book. While I was out promoting 
Strange Tales Of The Unknown I had finished with my seventh science 
fiction novel called Out There. I was turned down by so many publishers
because they were only interested in the authors they already have or 
they were not interested in my type of story. 
   I decided to go into film.Since I've been writing screenplays I asked
 myself,  "Why am I sitting around waiting to be discovered in the film
 industry?" That's when I decided to produce and direct my own film.
 I have friends signing up.I have equipment arriving by UPS and Federal
 Express. I'm on the internet getting ideas from the professionals. 
 Production will start in the spring.
   Now while i'm getting all of that ready I get an email saying my 
 manuscript ( Out There )will be considered for a contract to be published. 
That's how God works. I sent my autobiography in,my photo for the book
 cover and my synopsis for the back of the book. This is the first book
 that I have written that has almost 600 pages of pure sci/fi entertainment 
 for your enjoyment.I'll keep you all posted on my blog.Thank you and
 have a happy holliday.

Sincerely

Kevin Doy Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment